Wednesday 12 February 2020

Curriculum Vitae

CHANDRA S BHATTACHARJEE
BE (Computer Science)                                                                         
         Mobile #:-9831660781

Personal Summary

I am looking forward to work with a company (part/full time) that offers to me long term career prospects, the opportunity to grow in a productive environment.

Areas of Expertise

Full time & Part time content development (Blogs, Articles, Press Releases, Web contents, Technical and Academic Contents). I have also worked as a full-time faculty and have comprehensive knowledge in .NET development (VB.NET/C#.NET/ASP.NET). I also performed as a full-time software developer with areas of expertise in VB.NET/C#.NET/ASP.NET in Windows environment. I am proficient with using MS Office, MS SQL SERVER. I also have relevant experiences in marketing and sale of software products (websites/desktop applications).

Career History

2006 (Magna Info Services Pvt Ltd)

I worked in the position of software development at Magna Info Services Pvt Ltd. I worked with technologies like VB.NET/C#.NET/ASP.NET, engaged in website development/desktop application development.

2008 (Faculty at NIIT Technologies)

I got an opportunity to work with NIIT Technologies (Shillong Centre). I was responsible to impart technical training on VB, VB.NET, C++, C#.

2012-2013 (Computer Maintenance Corporation Limited)

I worked in that company as a System Integrator and had to work with technologies like VB.NET/ASP.NET in a Windows environment. I had to work with the data of the Genesis Configurator Software, build applications and develop dummy insurance products in a testing environment. I also performed as a full-time software developer with areas of expertise in VB.NET/C#.NET/ASP.NET, MS Office, MS SQL SERVER in Windows environment.

2013 (Acmesys Gls)

I have worked as a SEO based content writer in the company. I used to develop fresh contents on a variety of niches/topics. I was associated with online marketing and used SEO practices for digital marketing purposes.

2013 -2014 (Script giant Technologies Pvt Ltd)

My responsibility was to develop fresh contents (articles, blogs, Press Releases on a day to day basis). Besides, I used safe practices for online marketing purposes.

2014 -2015 (Esolz Technologies Pvt Ltd)

At Esolz Technologies Pvt Ltd, my responsibilities were to develop fresh contents (blogs, articles, technical contents, press releases). I was associated with online marketing and used SEO practices for digital marketing purposes.

2016 (Royal Research Pvt Ltd)

At Royal Research I was responsible for delivering fresh academic contents (academic report writing in MLA/Harvard/APA style for the company. I was associated with online marketing and used SEO practices for digital marketing purposes.

2017 (Moresco Software Services Pvt Limited)

I was employed with the company as a VB.NET/C#.NET developer. I have experience in working with desktop applications/web applications/Microsoft SQL Server.

Proficiencies

·         I know MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
·         I am experienced in working in the Windows and the Linux operating system software.
·         I have experience in software and IT products marketing.





























                        


















No comments:

Post a Comment